At Jowi, guests can reserve tables in a variety of ways:
- administrator reserves a table at the request of guests;
- clients make reservations on their own in the Jowi mobile application.
If the reservation was made through the application, the administrator must confirm it.
In addition, you can create hall layout for one day. For example, if on this day a musical performance or other event is scheduled in the establishment.
To work with the reservation, you need the right to create and edit the reservation.
1. From the main menu of the local Waiter module, select "Reservations".
2. Select a hall for reservation.
3. By default, you can reserve a table for the current day. To select a different date, click "Calendar".
4. Select a table and click "Create".
5. Fill in the reservation information:
- select a guest from the client base;
- indicate to whom the table is being reserved;
- in the description field, you can add a client’s request, for example, "Candles on the table";
- indicate the number of guests and the time of reservation;
- add a phone for communication.
To make a reservation without a table, just do not indicate its number.
6. Click "Create" to save the reservation.
If the client make a reservation on his own in the mobile application, you will receive a notification. Confirm or refuse the reservation – the guest will receive a notification.
Place Guests at the Table
When guests arrive at the restaurant, note their arrival at Jowi.
1. Open the "Reservations" section.
2. Select a table and click "Customer has arrived".
In the reservation section, you can create a hall layout for a specific day, if it differs from the usual ones. For example, if a music performance is held at the restaurant on that day.
1. In the "Reservation" section, click "Constructor".
2. Change the layout of hall. You can download the layout from another day, for example, if such events are held regularly, and the tables are the same. To do this, click "Download" and select a date.
3. Save the new scheme – it will work for one day.