Управление столами по времени
Time tables are tables where guests pay for time spent on them. For example, it can be a karaoke hall or a billiard-table. Or any table in a time cafe.
To work with tables on time:
1. When setting the hall, indicate the cost of one minute and the minimum time.
2. Select a hall and table when creating an order.
3. Add dishes if guests have ordered something and save the order.
4. Open the list of dishes – there will be the position of the times.
5. Click the Play icon to start time recording.
If you use the HLK SW 16 light control module, the light will turn on above the table.
When closing the table, Jowi will stop time and add its value to the account.